2023 Town & Country BASEBALL Tournament
- ► Tournament Entry form is due by June 22 entry deadline (fees still due if team drops after 6/22) – payment must be received no later than July 1st.
- ► Tourney Brackets will not be posted until tournament meeting on Mon., June 26
- ► District round (8, 10 & 12U) – July 5-10
- ► Semi-State round (8, 10 & 12U)– July 12-17
- ► State Championship round (8, 10 & 12U) – July 20-24
- ► 5th Annual 14U Open Tournament – July 19-24
NOTES: All posted tourney dates are weather-permitting & subject to change, including extending if necessary.
- Host sites will be released only when finalized. Also, no brackets will be released prior to tourney meeting.
- We ask for your patience while we work to finalize host sites. No host sites will be released until all are confirmed.
- The annual League Sanction fee was due in the League office by May 15th for tournament entry discount rate.
- NEW this year: Each participating team will pay a $100 team gate fee to help pay for umpires at each District host site. The advancement fee for both the Semi-State & State Finals rounds will be $150 / team. District sites will also receive a stipend check from the league. No additional entry or parking fees will be charged at any District host site.
QUESTIONS? Please first try website at www.townandcountryleague.com for most tournament answers.